Thursday, December 2, 2010

In Which I Look Forward, A Little Bit

This is my 100th post on this here little blog, so I thought I be introspective in it.  Or something.  I'm about halfway through my 6th month as a VISTA in Pocahontas County.  I decided to do this because it would shake my life up, and if there was one thing my life needed, it was shaking up.  Well, mission accomplished.  Consider me shaken, and maybe a little stirred, too.

I've learned a bunch about myself in my 6 1/2 months, and one of the most important has been that, as much as I like this little place, I cannot stay here.  I've always felt I'd enjoy living in a smaller place than the vastness that is Northern Virginia, but it seems I need someplace a tad larger than this one.  I wouldn't be at all surprised if I ended up at the beach (Vista looks so pretty on it!), but there are things to consider.  So I'm considering.

No comments:

Post a Comment