Seven iPod Apps I Use Everyday (Or Thereabouts)
1. Crosswords - It costs $10, but you get multiple new puzzles everyday. Worth it to a word nerd like me.
2. Unblock Me - This was the first app I ever downloaded, and I still play it. Classic slider puzzles.
3. Kindle - My mom and I live in separate states, but thanks to this guy, we share a Kindle. It's actually handier here than the physical Kindle, which uses Sprint to sync wirelessly, and Sprint has no reception in the county's quiet zone. And yes, I read whole books on that little screen.
4. Weather - I could probably wax poetic about the weather app, but I won't. It's the first thing I check in the morning. It's accurate and tells me the weather. Came with the ipod.
5. Nonograms - These are the only number-based puzzles I enjoy. I can only do the simplest 5x5 grids, but I play the free version, so that's alright.
6. Scopa Lite - Scopa is a fantastic Italian card game and I love it. I like that this app applauds when I win a game, though I dislike that it also boos when I lose. I've got the free version now, but will likely end up buying the pro, as it has more options.
7. Echofon - My preferred Twitter app. I find it enormously intuitive to use.
I love my iPod Touch, in case you couldn't tell. :)
Photo is by Renz Costillas.