Thursday, November 11, 2010

Lists Forever

These two dudes took over my notebook while at the conference. Kinda like'm.

I apologize for the dearth in posts of late (do you feel there's been a dearth?  I feel like there's been a dearth).  I've been uninspired for some reason, although I've been posting up a storm of awesome things over on my other blog.  Because I am uninspired, and because I love making lists, I have decided I am going to make lists until I feel inspired again.  This is partially inspired by Andrea, who is the queen of lists and never seems to want for inspiration, but is also because a million little lists enter my mind all day, and sometimes I write them down.

It occurs to me in retrospect that I could have made a LIST about why I'm going to make lots of lists, but let's not get ahead of ourselves here.

I'll start off slow tomorrow and go until I feel super creative or something exciting happens in my life, whichever one comes first.  Or maybe I'll never stop.  Lists can be addictive little things.

ps: The whale is a thing I drew and has nothing to do with anything.  His name is Ted.

2 comments:

  1. Darling your post was just the thing today. I think I shall make a list of my own about things big and small.

    ReplyDelete