Thursday, August 19, 2010

In Which I Am Famous

The local paper, the Pocahontas Times, has been running these columns for the last few weeks.  Each week, they run a little bio piece on each of the VISTAs working in Pocahontas County and this week it was my turn!  So, here I am.  I should point out, however, that while I may have balked initially at the question about my goals, I did answer.  I have no idea why it's blank.  So, for the record, I do HAVE goals.  They're just a bit more amorphous than other peoples' might be.  (Be happy, own a used book shop by the sea, marry a fabulously wealthy man, etc.)

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE your goals. Especially the one about owning a used book shop by the sea. I shall supply said books.

    I love you. And I'm SO proud of you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, my dad's first question was "where does one GET used books?" That solves one problem!

    ReplyDelete